36” DEEP DRIP® Watering Stake
The 36 in. DEEP DRIP® Watering Stakes from Green King are designed to efficiently and effectively water your large, established trees and palms directly at the roots. They help conserve up to 50% of your outdoor water use by avoiding water loss due to evaporation and run-off. The DEEP DRIP® Watering Stakes also allow you to aerate and fertilize the roots and soil of your trees.
- The 36 in. DEEP DRIP® Watering Stake is great for large, established trees and palms
- Constructed of a durable and recyclable ABS plastic, this green product is made to last years
- Deep watering promotes deeper roots and helps with weed control
- Good for new, established, and struggling plants
- Delivers fertilizer and aerates roots and soil
- Integrated plastic filter keeps dirt and rocks out
- Use with automatic drip system or with a tree berm and hose
- DEEP DRIP® Watering Stake’s custom slotted cap locks in your drip line
- Specially engineered cap is UV-protected and designed for hammering into the ground with a 3-5 lb. sledge hammer; made not to break or crack while driving into the ground
- Stake can be easily removed or repositioned
- 3+ stakes recommended, Place one stake every 4-5 feet around the canopy/drip line of your tree. The bigger the larger, the more stakes you will need
- Made in the U.S.A.
DEEP DRIP Tree Watering Stakes aid in the watering and fertilization of your trees at the roots, in addition to better aerating the soil with oxygen. Deep Drip will deeper saturate the ground around your tree allowing the roots to grow deep and strong instead of horizontally at the surface, possibly resulting in exposed roots. This device is designed to work with a garden hose, flood irrigation, or in conjunction with your automatic landscape drip system. Your standard 1/4" drip line easily connects to the Deep Drip spike. And you can also add fertilizer into the shaft to continually direct nutrients to the root zone. Whether you have fruit, oak, or palm trees, start watering your trees where the roots are and where you want them to be. Roots tend to follow the water source, so show your roots the path to grow deep. When you can get water underground faster, you can water for shorter periods, while practicing sensible water conservation. Our Patent Pending Deep Drip tree root watering devices are made in the U.S.A. and come in three sizes: 14, 24, and 36 inches